Sunday 4 September 2011

Spring has sprung!!

We are in the first few days of spring here in Australia and what a wonderful spring it promises to be. The sun has been shining, the magpies are feeding on the lawn and everything is bursting in to bloom. 

It's also been a really good chance for me to try out my new camera. There are lot of what I consider to be useless functions, but on the whole it's a nifty little package. I am really diggin' the super sharp focus of the lens and wanted to share some of my spring blooms to brighten the day, wherever you may be. Enjoy!

Daffodil or Narcissis

 Ornamental Pear Tree

Golden Wattle
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention I found a four-leaf clover on my wanderings. I was walking along looking at the ground, as I tend to do, and there it was sticking up out of grass. Can you believe it? We used to spend hours as kids looking for these things and there it was, waiting for me to pass.


Lucky me!!!

- Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...