Monday 23 January 2012

Home, Sweet Deco Home

Last week I took a trip to NSW to visit my Ma - she wanted some company and I needed to escape for a few days. Their new home is so quiet, you really do feel like you're in the middle of nowhere but there a several large towns within an hours drive.

One of those is Wagga Wagga, a place I had been keen to visit after reading of the city's 1920s-1940s suburb of Turvey Park and its Art Deco homes. The day was insanely hot - not at all conducive to driving around aimlessly - but I kept stumbling upon all these amazing buildings and stayed out in the sun longer than I should have. 

As you can see from the pics below, it was well worth it!













Stay tuned for more Art Deco lovelies later in the week!


- Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...