Tuesday 17 July 2012

'Tis the Sneezin'

Well, it's finally happened. Despite my best efforts, I've managed to get myself a cold. It's the first one of the season - if there is such a thing as flu season - and while it's nowhere near as bad as any I had last year, I've barely been able to get out of bed for the last five days.
Needless to say, there's been next to nothing creative going on here to speak of. I tried to sew but could only manage a sleeve seam on the blouse I'm working on before I needed to lie down. It's so close to being finished too.

Here's where I'm up to...



Sorry for the lack of inspiration but I've really not felt up to it. Thankfully, I'm starting feel a bit better and am hoping to back before week's end.


- Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...