Monday 23 April 2012

Grey Old Days

Lily Pads, Royal Botanical Gardens, Melbourne.

Just a quick post to say welcome to my new followers and send out a big thank you to all who commented on my 'Out of the Ordinary' outfit.

Last week was particularly trying for me - job hunting sux! - and I can't begin to tell you how much I needed to hear your positive thoughts. They brought a little bit of sunshine into what had been a couple of grey old days indeed. But, that was last week and it's now time to pick myself up and begin again.

In sewing news, I started a 1950s skirt with a lovely side detail over the weekend. It's likely to be finished in the couple of next days so I'm hoping to have some pics before week's end. Oh, and the weather here has turned decidedly chilly, perfect weather for sitting inside listening to some cruisey, bluesy jazz tunes and sewing up a storm.

Thanks again everyone!

- Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...