Monday 2 April 2012

Shoes, Glorious Shoes!

I have been a fan of Fluevog shoes for many years now and while I receive their regular John Fluevog newsletter, I try not to look at too closely. For you see, if I am completely honest, I'm a bit of a Fluevog addict. At last count, I own seven pairs of these beautiful shoes and I really don't need any more. That said, the newsletter was introducing the new spring range and boy oh boy, it's going to be hard to resist adding at least one more pair to my collection.

Here are some of the new styles that caught my eye...

Baroque family: Caravaggio (Burgundy)
Wonder family: Everest (Black & White)

Mini family: Elif (Grey, Purple & Pink)

Bellevue family: Etta Place (Black & Red)
And when you're done shopping for yourself, if you're feeling generous, here's a funky pair of runners for the man in your life...
Flyvog family: Gatzz (Black & White)

Swoon!!


- Tamara

3 comments:

  1. Shoe swooning with you in unison :) I especially adore the first pair - that rich, wildly pretty shade of plumy-oxblood is so sublime.


    Oodles of hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first pair are my favourite too! The colour, the satin bows, what's not to love?!

      Delete
  2. I'm lucky enough to live in Fluevog central but not lucky enough to be able to afford many of them, I have two pairs and now i'm going to have to find a way to add the first two pairs you show here to my wannabe collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...