Monday 2 July 2012

Hidden Treasures

Wow! I've been mighty slack in the past week. Well, that's not entirely true; I finished the 'Ugly or Awesome' dress and made a fully lined wiggle skirt, just haven't gotten around to posting pics. Hopefully, we will have a rain-free day this week so I can get outside and take some photos to show you.

Late last week, went to Fitzroy to meet up with a dear old friend who was visiting from Darwin for a pot of tea and a catch up - it's been a good tweleve months since I've seen him in person. After we had fortified ourselves with piping hot liquids, we decided to take a wander in the back streets of Fitzroy and do a bit of grafitti hunting.

In one of my very early blog posts I mentioned the popularity of the Collingwood and Fitzroy area for grafitti and on my latest visit, it didn't fail to disappoint. 


An Ancient Asian warrior
  
His female companion.
Inpired by Old World Masters.


Words to live by.


One of Rone's 'Lost Girls'.
Welcome home, it's so nice to see you again.

And, here's me trying to keep the icy cold winds at bay long enough to take some photos...



Ear-muffs, oh how I adore thee!!


- Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...