Tuesday 28 June 2011

An unexpected afternoon outing

Mdblm had an appointment in a neighbouring town on Saturday so I enlisted his help to take pics of The Nemesis. I had however completely forgotten they where hosting the 15th annual Kilmore Celtic Festival so things were a bit busier than expected. No matter, we took advantage of the festivities and spent the afternoon wandering around the various stalls. Mdblm purchased a selection of no less than nine different flavours of fudge and has now completely demolished the lot!! I gave up my share after one piece, too much lactose for me.

Here are some pics of the festival... 
Mackenzie family crest & motto

Embroidery on front panel of dancer's dress

A Gypsy fortune teller...?

Pipe band member with the coolest side-burns ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...