It's been a while since my last post but Blogger has miraculously repaired itself and I can finally download images again. 'Bout time too because I've been super busy and have lots to share. So, without further ado, let's get to it!
I've completed several sewing projects, two nighties using New Look 6160 - I cut the long sleeve top a size or two larger than needed and make it knee length. Too easy!
A late 1940s skirt using New York pattern 1127
I'm also close to finishing an early 1940s blouse using Advance 2275 from this gorgeous fabric...
It's coming together nicely and I'm hoping to have completed by the end of the week.
Stayed tuned for pics...