The lovely Nabby over at This Old Life has sent me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award and along with the award, I have to share seven random facts about myself. Here goes...
- I am the proud owner of an early 1980s Italian sports car and although it has been a drain on my finances over the years, I wouldn't drive anything else. In fact, I'm heading off to drive around the Victorian countryside for the bi-annual Lancia rally this weekend.
- As a teenager I raced BMX - yes, I was a BMX Bandit! My entire family raced (step-father, two brothers & my sister) but as a teenage girl from a small country town, it was the perfect excuse to meet boys.
- Currently, my favourite TV shows are Being Erica & Psych. They were both on free to air for a short while but I've since had to get them on DVD to watch the newer series.
- I have an intolerance to yeast. I am supposed to eat foods which don't contain anything fermented to avoid what I like to call 'the alien baby' (bloated stomach) but I'm really bad at it. It's surprising just how many yummy things contain yeast.
- Regular readers of my blog will have noticed I adore the Art Deco aesthetic. I love the sweeping lines and attention to detail in the architecture, the furniture the cars and of course, there's the fashions.
- I have never been a Tammy. My name is often shortened to Tam by people who know me well but I'm usually called Tamara. Plus, Tammy is far too girly which is definitely not me.
- I am a proficient juggler of the rings, balls & clubs.
And there you have it!!
The other component of this award is for me to pass it on to other blogs but I feel it's too much like a chain letter so am going to skip that part. Hope that's OK.
Keep your fingers crossed my image uploading issue will be sorted real soon, I've been sewing up a storm and am keen to share my successes.
Until next time...